προϊόντα στο καλάθι
• Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847) was one of the most extraordinary child prodigies in history. At age 15 he was declared by his teacher Carl Zelter a mature musician “in the brotherhood of Bach, Mozart and Haydn”. By that age he had already composed symphonies, choral works, Singspiele, 4 concertos, piano and organ works.
• Mendelssohn wrote his 4 Piano Quartets (for piano and string trio) between 1821 and 1824 (between his 12th and 15th year..), forming his Opus 1, 2 and 3. Clearly modelled on Mozart’s Classical Style, they are vintage Mendelssohn: brilliant, virtuoso, containing clever counterpoint, strongly melodic both in the fast movements as in the slow movements (characteristic “Lieder ohne Worte”), the Scherzi foreshadowing his Sommernachtstraum music.
• Played with fire and youthful enthusiasm, as well as tenderness and lyricism by pianist Matteo Fossi and
- Mendelssohn: Piano Quartet in D minor MWV Q 10
- Mendelssohn: Piano Quartet No.1 in C minor, Op.1
- Mendelssohn: Piano Quartet No.2 in F minor, Op.2
- Mendelssohn: Piano Quartet No.3 in B minor, Op.3
Duccio Ceccanti, Edoardo Rosadini and Alice Gabiani.