προϊόντα στο καλάθι
Carl Schuricht, though widely respected by musicians and esteemed by audiences, has been unfairly neglected over the years. This set contains several of his Concert Hall recordings.
He had a clear and obvious personal style and was loved by the players of his orchestras because he was not motivated by success-seeking ambition, rather by his art which made the orchestras shine under his baton.
Also includes a selection of Waltzes and Polkas by Johann Strauss II, Handel Concerti grossi and Wagner Overtures
“Among all of Schuricht’s many, many recordings now available, this is a set to treasure because of the enormous variety of repertoire, orchestras, venues, etc. If these were the only recordings I ever heard of Schuricht, I would have immediately known I was in the presence of a great conductor” – The Classical Music Guide
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concertos Nos. 1-6 BWV1046-1051
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F Major, BWV1046
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F Major, BWV1047
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV1048
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV1049
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major, BWV1050
- Bach, J S: Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B flat major, BWV1051
- Brahms: Symphony No. 4 in E minor, Op. 98
- Brahms: Tragic Overture, Op. 81
- Brahms: Variations on a theme by Haydn for orchestra, Op. 56a 'St Anthony Variations'
- Bruckner: Symphony No. 7 in E Major
- Handel: Concerto grosso in C, HWV 318 'Alexander's Feast'
- Handel: Concerto Grosso Op. 3 No. 4a in F Major, HWV315
- Handel: Concerto grosso, Op. 6 No. 4 in A minor, HWV322
- Handel: Concerto grosso, Op. 6 No. 10 in D minor, HWV328
- Mendelssohn: A Midsummer Night's Dream Overture, Op. 21
- Mendelssohn: Hebrides Overture, Op. 26
- Mendelssohn: Ruy Blas Overture, Op. 95
- Mendelssohn: The Fair Melusine Overture, Op. 32
- Mozart: Symphony No. 38 in D major, K504 'Prague'
- Mozart: Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K550
- Mozart: Symphony No. 41 in C major, K551 'Jupiter'
- Nicolai, C O: Die lustigen Weiber von Windsor overture
- Schubert: Symphony No. 9 in C major, D944 'The Great'
- Schumann: Manfred Overture, Op. 115
- Schumann: Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 'Rhenish'
- Strauss, J, II: Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
- Strauss, J, II: Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald, Op. 325
- Strauss, J, II: Perpetuum Mobile, Op. 257
- Strauss, J, II: Rosen aus dem Suden, Op. 388
- Strauss, J, II: Schatz-Walzer, Op. 418
- Strauss, J, II: Tritsch-Tratsch Polka, Op. 214
- Strauss, J, II: Wein, Weib und Gesang, Op. 333
- Strauss, J, II: Wiener Blut Waltz, Op. 354
- Wagner: Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg: Dance of the Apprentices
- Wagner: Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg: Overture
- Wagner: Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg: Suite from Act 3
- Wagner: Lohengrin: Prelude to Act 1
- Wagner: Rienzi Overture
- Wagner: Siegfried Idyll
- Weber: Oberon Overture