προϊόντα στο καλάθι
It is true that images have the power to keep a trace of the past. Gottfried von der Goltz and the Freiburger Barockorchestra prove with this recording that music too conceals the secret of the
memory deep within. Though rarely played, much less recorded, Mozart’s youth symphonies bear the reminiscence of the child the composer used to be, as well as including the seeds of his future masterpieces.
With this album The Freiburger Barockorchester fulfil the portrait of the brilliant composer, whose influences lie in these symphonies and contredanses, as well as his musical tastes: from the G minor tonality that we hear in the Symphony K. 22 to the aria Non piu andrai that can be heard in the first Contredanse - the music of the young Mozart echoes to the elder.
Conducted by Gottfried von der Goltz, expert of the repertoire, the orchestra offers a genuine performance and interpretation, delivering the last piece of the Mozart puzzle.
- Mozart: Contredanse, K609 No. 1
- Mozart: Contredanse, K609 No. 2
- Mozart: Contredanse, K609 No. 3
- Mozart: Contredanse, K609 No. 4
- Mozart: Contredanse, K609 No. 5
- Mozart: Symphony in F major, KAnh. 223 (K19a)
- Mozart: Symphony No. 1 in E flat major, K16
- Mozart: Symphony No. 4 in D major, K19
- Mozart: Symphony No. 5 in B flat major, K22
- Mozart: Symphony No. 7a in G major, K.Anh. 221 (K45a) 'Alte Lambacher'